Thursday 6 March 2008

Dreamdays V.S. Bluebanana




Last class this week we had a very good discussion about the websites Dreamdays and Bluebanana. These local websites offer a variety of great and adventures services. We already know that they are competitors and they both have slight differences. When I first heard about Bluebanana on the radio I didn’t pay much attention to it only after hearing about Dreamdays. You’re probably asking why that is. Well that’s simply because when I first heard about Dreamdays via the radio it was nearly Valentines Day and they kept repeating the ad continuously, hence It was stuck in my head. I had to check out and there was thinking of trying some daring rides and things to do. Both of these websites are user friendly, however I liked Dreamdays better and that’s maybe because of the colors and the way everything is organized. Plus in Dreamdays there is a bottom tool bar on the left column and this is the “gift finder” where you can choose the price, age, and occasion and easily find the right gift for a friend or even a mother.

Professor Illham also mentioned the Security for payment which is also a very important aspect when it comes to buying online. It’s true that Dreamdays do not specify any payment security via Visa or Credit cards. Yet, in my opinion to buy a service such as, helicopter rides or water sport rides I’d rather pay cash. The other reason might be “I simply don’t hold any Visa or Credit cards.” Although you should call the free line and reserve or purchase a service a few days earlier I think it’s worth it.

I did purchase a service from Dreamdays a few days ago and the members working there were very friendly and helpful. I had to call and tell them what I want on which date and what time. They in return, asked me for some information (it depends on the service you want to purchase) and told me that they’ll call back to confirm my reservation. After that they send the vouchers to you via Aramex and when you receive the vouchers you pay the Aramex person and they receive the money. It might seem like a very long process; however it’s not how it looks like.

I did enjoy the helicopter ride and after we got back from up above, Dreamdays called me and asked me if I had any suggestions for them.

Note: The second image is a picture taken by me of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Private island within the Palm Island, Duabi.




2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting, Nada!
Have a good weekend.

Nada said...

Thank you very much Mr. Santos. Im glad you you passed by!